Brooklyn Women’s Services is pleased to offer complete primary care services for women. Our internist understands that at different stages of their lives, women have unique health care needs. From the prevention of heart disease and osteoporosis to diabetes and managing menopause our staff will work with you to insure that you receive the proper tests and screenings to prevent, and if necessary, treat any of your health concerns.
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Health & Wellness
- Osteoporosis Prevention & Treatment
- Pain Management
Brooklyn Women’s Services offers you complete obstetrics and gynecological care. If you are thinking about having a baby, our physicians can talk to you about any questions that you may have. If you are already pregnant, BWS physicians provide complete pre and post-natal care including diet and nutrition. Women’s health needs are different at all stages of life. BWS providers will care for your gynecological needs, and insure that you receive disease prevention information as well as any regular screenings that are appropriate for you.
- Pre-Natal Nutrition
- Pre-Conception Counseling
- High Risk Pregnancies
- Fertility Evaluations
- Breast Exams
- Pap Testing
- Ovarian Cancer Screenings
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing
- Menopause Treatment & Management
- Menstrual Pain Evaluations
- Incontinence Evaluation & Treatment
- Pelvic Disorder Evaluation
- Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery
- Urodynamics Testing
- Biofeedback Therapy
Individual and group nutritional services to address the following medical conditions:
- Diabetes/Gestational diabetes
- Hypertension/High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Food allergies or intolerances
- Renal disease
- Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative colitis, Irritable bowel syndrome
- General wellness for pregnancy or lactation
- GERD (heart burn), Acid reflux, or Indigestion
Brooklyn Women's Counseling Services provides individual, group and couples counseling.
- Short and Long term Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Family Therapy
- Couples Counseling
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Therapy
- Support Groups
As a service to our community we are pleased to offer free programs to help educate women about their wellness and strive for a healthy wellbeing.
- Health Education Seminars
- Mental Health Seminars
- Self-defense Courses
- Wellness & Exercise Classes
- Nutritional Workshops
Check our Events page for the latest schedule.
Women Against Violence
BWS is a proud partner of Women Against Violence, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping women stay free of violence and abuse. For more information visit www.womenagainstviolence.org.